Learn programming basics and all necessary tools to get into IT. As software development cycles get shorter and new products continue to push the boundaries of technology, testing and quality assurance has become even more vital in the tech industry. The demand for professionals with the latest training in the field continues to grow.
On course completion, you will be able to:
- Understand testing terminology, documentation practices, and control processes
- Obtain strong programming and debugging skills
- Learn different tools used by every software test engineer in daily work
- Get familiar with different test types, test frameworks, and development models
- Build your portfolio that will help you to apply for a job in IT